the simplest and fastest way to automate your calls.
Contacts over phone
Average handling time with voice agent
Voice agent full selfcare rate
Every year, La Poste internal support center handles hundreds of thousands of inbound calls for office and application support requests.
In order to alleviate the pressure on our service center, we've deployed an AI-powered voice agent to prequalify calls, improve routing towards the most qualified agents, automatically create service requests and offer our callers a phone selfcare service that’s on par with our customer expectations.
CallDesk's technology has rapidly delivered a high understanding rate on complex entities such as application names or alphanumeric IDs on a national scale.
With ROI validated within the first months following deployment, we quickly expanded the number of calls handled by the voice agent. Furthermore, we appreciate that CallDesk’s technology gives us the ability to very easily iterate around the conversational agent’s behavior.
With ROI validated within the first months following deployment, we quickly expanded the number of calls handled by the voice agent.
La Poste key figures
- • More than 15 Billion mail and packages delivered every year
- • 24.1 Billion euros of revenue in 2017
- • Internal Support Center available 24h/24, 6d/7
Contact center key figures
- • 80% of contacts via phone
- • One voice agent handling two use cases
- • Deployment in production in less than 3 months
La Poste x CallDesk key figures
- • >90% understanding rate
- • 60 seconds AHT with voice agent
- • -30% unqualified calls (handled by voice agent)